Hard rock group seeking badass vocals & rhythm guitars to do originals. FREE BEER!

Shift

Hard rock group seeking badass vocals & rhythm guitars to do originals. FREE BEER!

Greetings to all!

We're trying to get a 5 piece hard rock together. We've just spent the last couple months writing tracks in the studio while looking for a good vocalist and rhythm guitarist to join us! (permanantly btw) Once we get all the songs down, we'll start playing shows, recording etcetc. (fo' realz)

Think Guns n' Roses, Velvet Revolver, AC/DC , megadeth, metallica, uhh funk, metal, etc.. (There's a whole lotta shit to include really) In a short phrase : Badass sounding hard rock music.

We've laid down about 5+ original songs so far, but we really need a good vocalist to lay down some words for us. It's hard to explain really what we're trying to go for here, but just try out with us and you'll get what we mean.

As for rhythm guitars, we really need someone who's versatile. Dynamics very important, as well as a good sense of music and it's a plus if you can write!

Great opportunities await you dammit, let's write some music together!

Contact me (Shifty) at shifty.dn@gmail.com, you can add me to msn or sms/call me at 96518093, I'll be happy to show you a demo of our music.

Cheers mofos!

p.s There was no free beer, but I knew that'd get you ;D

Last edited:
Muahaha I knew that would work!

Anyway the positions are still open, we've some potential meat! Send us your demos or just add me on msn, we'll talk about trying out together.

r&r!

Back