Guitarist looking for like-minded band mates.

jazzshifu

Hi all,

I am currently looking to join/form a band with the intention to write original music and play live. Along the lines of anything between Alter Bridge, Shinedown, Anberlin, Dream Theatre, Northlane, Polaris etc. Prefer to talk about direction in more detail individually.

I am a guitarist who comes from a rock/metal background but I also enjoy playing pretty much any form of music that has guitar in it. I am also proficient in music production (eg. Working with DAWs and VSTs). You can check out my Youtube page for my music. https://youtu.be/sf3XRjZCYoU

For videos of myself playing, you can DM me.

Currently, I teach music for a living so you can expect me to take this quite seriously. Would prefer to work with individuals who have initiative and take action. If there are other guitarists, I prefer to share both lead and rhythm duties. Commitment-wise, hoping to meet 2-3 times a month.

Do drop me a DM if you are interested in working together. Cheers!

There's some really fun sounding guitar on there. I'm looking for a guitarist that wants to create original rock. You can What's App me on 8798 7493 if you're still looking.

hey bro, still looking for musician? im a guitarist, playing a 8 string guitar. would you like to audition me? i love djent.

Back