Guitarist/Bassist (Rock and Funk/Soul) available

Maxweel

Hi everyone,
I'm 31 and just started working in Singapore. I'm looking for a band to join that's already gigging (or planning to start soon).
Lately I played as rythm/solo guitarist in a 13-piece funk/soul band, and as a bass player in a Led Zeppelin cover band.
So I'm looking for a band that could be anything in between these two extremes, and rock guitarist or funk/soul bassist would work too!
Looking forward to meeting nice and motivated people, and ideally I'd like to rehearse every week and play regularly.
If you need recordings etc, I can look for them and send them by PM.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I'm 31 and just started working in Singapore. I'm looking for a band to join that's already gigging (or planning to start soon).
Lately I played as rythm/solo guitarist in a 13-piece funk/soul band, and as a bass player in a Led Zeppelin cover band.
So I'm looking for a band that could be anything in between these two extremes, and rock guitarist or funk/soul bassist would work too!
Looking forward to meeting nice and motivated people, and ideally I'd like to rehearse every week and play regularly.

hi Im looking for guitarist for my Afrobeat band. We have gigs coming up. We play Afrobeat, Funk, Reggae & Ska
check the link out. email me on dubskankinhifi@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/instigatorsg/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQbXVVRAWM

Hi everyone,

Hey man - bass funk/rock player here. From then Uk and moved here 5 months ago. Pretty keen to get a jam or two off the ground you’re keen on playing guitar?

Back