Guitar Lessons w/ Professional Musician and Guitar Teacher

redwan

Guitar lessons with a professional musician and teacher, for players of all levels!

Over the course of my own playing and learning journey, I have come to understand musical hurdles one may face at any point of time - be it transitioning cleanly between chords, wanting to be able to play our favourite songs and solos cleanly, technical difficulties with left-hand strength (looking at you, pinky), understanding theory and applying it to the guitar, getting better at playing solos, wanting to expand chordal vocabulary, wanting to be able to play fingerstyle guitar, wanting to be able to write more interesting songs and guitar parts... etc.

I'm sure some of that will sound familiar to you, or you may even be facing one of these things head-on right about now.

Through the years of teaching, I have formulated solutions and lesson plans all aimed towards helping someone along in their musical journey, to fix their guitar-playing problems and to make progress feel effortless given time. Let me help you reach your goals!

I have over ten years of teaching experience, and hold a Diploma in Music Teaching (Level 6) and Grade 8 Guitar from Rockschool UK. I also am the guitar player for established artistes such as Sezairi and Tim De Cotta, and perform and record regularly. Lessons can be conducted at either my home, or the student's home.

Here is a link to my own playing (in various settings; live, album and solo)

https://www.instagram.com/redwanhamzah/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N232dZOt9Ws

Feel free to contact me either through email (redwanhamzah@gmail.com) or my mobile number (85746436) for more information, and to arrange that first lesson.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credentials: I have a Diploma in Music Teaching (Level 6) and Grade 8 Guitar from Rockschool, with over 8 years of teaching experience. In that course of time I have guided many students towards standards of excellence, whether in graded music examinations or simply in the furthering of their own musical adventure. I am well-versed in a multitude of styles and can guide you in any manner or form that would be deemed fit for your musical journey - be it finger-style, rock and blues solo-ing concepts, funk, R&B and neo-soul guitar, jazz, chord vocabulary, theoretical knowledge, sight-reading, country-guitar, etc. I can also prepare students for examinations, with a great track record of having none of my students achieve anything less than a merit or distinction for their exams.

Last edited:
Back