Guitar Lessons - Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Pop Songs, Spanish (ABRSM EXAM REG.)

Stringcast

About Me:
Enthralled by the beautiful sound of the instrument, Joshua started former training on the classical guitar at the age of fifteen. He was under the tutelage of Mr Ngoh Thiam Meng, whose live performances during lessons were amazing and almost magical. It was a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon his soul. Inspiration was the key. He know instinctively that music must be taught the way he learned it.

During his formal guitar education, he studied guitar and its music beyond class materials, to study training materials from different music schools and examination boards on the instrument. During which he gained in-depth knowledge of varied approaches to teaching music effectively on the guitar.

His performing career started in 2008 for a small audience, with a programme, including the famous "Recuerdos De La Alhambra" and "The Four Seasons". It was an exciting experience that led him to gain national certification as a street artiste. During which, he became a faithful ambassador of classical guitar music, that gained recognition and appointments to play for various private functions and company events. He was also seen on a footage in a Channel News Asia feature on the life of street artistes.

In October 2009, he was offered a teaching post at Pimach Guitar Studio.

Free trial lessons available now!
Different students require different music education approach in different stages in terms of techniques and musicallity. Much is the same for the relationship of both the teacher and student. We understand that the need for search of a suitable teacher for many parents & individuals can be quite a hassle. Hence, we offer free trial lessons for you while saving you your precious time and money.

Lessons:
ABRSM Examination Registration available
TRINITY Examination Registration available

Rates:
$20 per 30mins session - only available near or at my house at Redhill MRT
$30 per 45mins session - any location
$40 per 60mins session - any location

Hassle free payment:
There are no registration fees for lessons. Cash

Things to bring on your free trial lesson:
Yourself. May bring your guitar for first time inspection.

Sms 84406449 or Email Stringcast@gmail.comJoshua Ho for a 30mins free trial lesson appointment.

For all Final Fantasy Fans:
Here's my own arrangement of Vamo' Alla Flamenco For solo guitar. Hope you like it! Welcome local composers who wish to have your pieces arranged for solo guitar. Have much to learn myself and will be glad to learn from your compositions!!!

VamoAllaFlamencoGuitarSheetmusic02.jpg

VamoAllaFlamencoGuitarSheetmusic03.jpg

ABRSM October Theory Examinations 2011 Opened for Reg. 1st - 12th August

EXPRESS MUSIC THEORY LESSONS

As the October Theory exam is fast approaching, we would like to take this opportunity to remind you that online registration will be open from 8.00am on Monday 1 August until midnight on Friday 12 August.

Should u need help with lower grades theory, please call me at 84406449.

ONE STOP SERVICE:
Grades 1 - 5 tuition
Register ABRSM examination
Theory worksheets & Textbooks
Patient and caring for small kids
$30 per one hour tuition session.

HIRE A LOVING TEACHER. SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE!!!
IF RULER NO LONGER WORKS, USE CANDY.

Latest posts

Back