Guitar amp for Sale

oldskoolstreet

@ 35W an All Tube "Maverick" Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Combo Guitar Amp with Footswitch for Sale.

Condition: It has a Scratchy Middle Pot when knob is adjusted but does not affect while playing my guitars through the amp.

Perfectly working condition this amp is. It has Natural Leather tolex material jacket all around with Rattan/Cane Speaker Grill. A vintage beauty in Antique White colour.

I may have had a thousand hours of bedroom blues through this amp with the help of a reliable Dr.Z Attenuator. The Attenuator is necessary to achieve all the crank you need out of a Mesa. Without it, You can still play at very low volume because this amp is Really Loud. Basically Built for a Blues / Rock pub with more than enough drive and power to bring the walls down. The open back design lets the Celestions jump out even when your need is a Megadeth or Metallica cover. This is still ideal for American Vintage tone.

Originally loaded with 2X12" Celestion Vintage 30's and you can line out to any 4,8,16 Ohm external cabinet.

It can drive any 2X10" to 2X12" to 4x10" to 4x12" with ease. I used a Blackstar Blackbird 50 and it did good overtones and metal riffs.

Takes only 110V

But I will let go my high-end step down transformer cum voltage converter that can even drive another amp :) when Mesa is turned On! Cool isn't it.

$1900 neg.

No other unknown flaws with it except the scratchy mid knob. That's it.

Back