Great Service, thanks Citymusic!

hAdes

i bought a line6 lowdown 150 last week. it's quite a hefty bass amp. the staff, Mike, was really patient, friendly & very helpful. Mike helped me audition the bass amps and even took the trouble to go thru the functions with me even tho the store was busy and they were understaffed at that time. When other customers came up to him, although he would tell them he's attending to me, he'd try his best to give his fullest attention to everyone. i was impressed. Most sales ppl would just brush them aside but Mike didn't.
When Mike brought the amp down i just wanted to pay and leave but Mike asked me to test it out first. that meant taking it out of the box and putting it back in. but he did it professionally and he didn't do a rush job.
after that Mike actually helped me carry the amp right up to my car. it's quite a heavy bass amp and he offered to help me after seeing i had trouble lifting it, hehe. Thanks Mike & Citymusic! I am so coming back to your store for more purchases! Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the luvly compliments!

Dear hAdes

On behalf of City Music, I would like to thank you for all the luvly compliments. Didn't expect you to write such nice comments here thou. It's our duty to serve you and our customers. We strongly believe that service is very important and also building customer relations too.

Hope to see you again. BTW, hope you can spread out about City Music ya :)

Once again thank you so much.

Warmest Regards

Mike, Mayuni Omar

Back