Gotham Groove : BATTLE OF THE BANDS

Channie

newposter2.jpg

For the very FIRST time, UK Bound will be holding its first ever inter-tertiary band competition. Bands from all across Singapore will come together to showcase their talent and fight it out for the ultimate grand prize money!

This competition is open to all tertiary students whether you are studying in Singapore or overseas, even if you are not a student or you have graduated, you will not feel left out because this event is for EVERYONE 1! So call all your friends whether they are from SMU or LSE to come down for a night with great entertainment and a fun filled unique clubbing experience. To all you talented musicians out there, if you are interested to fight it out for a $300 prize money, YES THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS IN COLD HARD CASH!!! Fill up a registration form, send in 2 demo songs and just wait for us to reply. It's that simple!

information and registration details available here.

http://www.ic-singsoc.net/gothamgroove/bands.php

Although I'm posting this for my friend, please feel free to ask any questions in regards to the event ,i'll get him to reply :) .cheers

Last edited:
Oh and btw, though the banner says Open to all Students local and overseas..

Its actually open to all bands across Singapore.

Oh and btw, though the banner says Open to all Students local and overseas..

Its actually open to all bands across Singapore.

by you mean 'open to all bands across Singapore'.. If say my band isnt in any tertiary school. Are we still able to partake in the Event as well? If yeh, how do we go about applying? since the application form indicates a 'School' Field.

by you mean 'open to all bands across Singapore'.. If say my band isnt in any tertiary school. Are we still able to partake in the Event as well? If yeh, how do we go about applying? since the application form indicates a 'School' Field.

just leave the school field out, we will contact your band leader via email or mobile to clarify matters. However, do note all your members should be 18 years old and above. ID checks will be made on the day itself.

Back