Gigs and Website Updates

Wen10

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to let you all know abut a few regular gigs that are starting up this year for me... this year I'm starting a residency at two different venues. From thursday to Saturday every week I will be at Harry's at Boat Quay with the Chromazone Band featuring Richard Jackson on Vocals, Rick Smith on guitar, Andrew Klein on bass, Nick Lim on piano and myself Soh Wen Ming on drums. In addition to that, on tuesdays I will be at the Fairmont Hotel's Ink Bar with the Jeremy Monteiro Organ Trio, featuring Jeremy Monteiro on organ, Andrew Lim on guitar and myself on drums.

I am also involved in a few of my own projects with different musical compatriots who share similar visions, and will soon be posting links and updates to these projects on my website, www.wenmingsohmusic.com. Please do take a look and drop me a link if you'd like to get in touch. If you do come by to any of the gigs PLEASE come say hi so we can hang ok?

best wishes,
Wen

Last edited:
That's awesome Wen! Will drop by some time when I can. Perhaps Alfe and I can bring USADRUMMER to the places you are gigging at when he is in town :)

Back