Forming a leisure Chinese/English pop band. (Need Vocalist, guitarist, bassist etc)

Raphaelchin

Hi everyone, I’m new here.
I always thinking about forming a Beginner level leisure band, playing some chinese/english pop music that we are familiar with.
I myself is a drummer and saxophonist, and pretty useless and boring when i play alone.

Thus, I’m looking for boys or girls , men and women, uncle or aunties who are interested to play some music and sing together, beginner level will do, (don’t be shy, everyone started from beginner) ,advanced level or more are also welcomed. Age 18 n above, ord or not also can. Everything is flexible.

The meeting studio will be in yishun blk 925, as there is a simple and cheap studio for a good start.( $20/hour.) If you have a better studio I can also travel. =)

Pls add my tele @kschinn and we can start something soon.

Ps: if anyone prefers a pop Music drummer can text me also. I don’t really play Nirvana/Cold play/ Oasis kind.

Thanks!

I always thinking about forming a Beginner level leisure band, playing some chinese/english pop music that we are familiar with.
I myself is a drummer and saxophonist, and pretty useless and boring when i play alone.

Thus, I’m looking for boys or girls , men and women, uncle or aunties who are interested to play some music and sing together, beginner level will do, (don’t be shy, everyone started from beginner) ,advanced level or more are also welcomed. Age 18 n above, ord or not also can. Everything is flexible.

The meeting studio will be in yishun blk 925, as there is a simple and cheap studio for a good start.( $20/hour.) If you have a better studio I can also travel. =)

Ps: if anyone prefers a pop Music drummer can text me also. I don’t really play Nirvana/Cold play/ Oasis kind.

Thanks!

I am interested.

Thanks!

Hi, I play guitar and sing but I'm not that good, if you're interested to jam together do let me know

Im interested. A Beginner.
I can play simple piano chords progression.
Im doing part-time music production.
I have access to school's studio.
If fit, pls text me at 90121128

Dear frens,
I still have some positions needed to be filled up with the few bands I have set up. Please tele me @kschinn if any of you are still interested.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back