Finding Certain Synth Sounds

Horrorflicked

Hey guys!

I just started on playing with synths and using midi controllers to work on Ableton in particular.

(1) I would like to know if there is any where online i can find the notes to popular songs. Like a huge library. Like a "Ultimate-guitar tabs" website but for keyboards.

(2) How about getting the right sounds? Is there somewhere online I can find the mechanics on how to create a particular synth sound from my favourite track or something?

HELP ME!!!

Hey guys!

I just started on playing with synths and using midi controllers to work on Ableton in particular.

(1) I would like to know if there is any where online i can find the notes to popular songs. Like a huge library. Like a "Ultimate-guitar tabs" website but for keyboards.

(2) How about getting the right sounds? Is there somewhere online I can find the mechanics on how to create a particular synth sound from my favourite track or something?

HELP ME!!!

1) Well...... you can find chords easily on the web, however you will trust your ear more.

2) It is harder to master synthesis. You need to know the source, filter, modulation and how they interact with each other in your soft synth. Once you know it, a lot of time it is experimenting.

Back