SOLD Fender Japan TC-72 Telecaster Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgmatt

Repost!

Guitar just set up by Wayne, plays AMAZING

Hi listing another guitar for sale, reason for sale is to downsize my collection as I hardly play anymore, being overseas most of the year. As such I rather let my guitars go to homes where they will receive more TLC.

This guitar is definitely a beauty, in a rare colourway. Cream with MATCHING headstock, and tortoise-shell pickguard, looks absolutely stunning. It has one cosmetic ding, but doesn’t affect tone or playability. Guitar has unique black fret markers (dots), and a HS pickup configuration, giving a very versatile tone. The neck humbucker gives it a warm and full vibe, and switch to the bridge single coil for those characteristic tele highs. It’s an all in one really, great for rock, blues and Christian gospel. Guitar has one ding, but it’s otherwise in perfect condition. PM me for pictures. Wouldn’t sell this personally but it’s wasted lying around in the case when I’m away for most of the year. Fully stock except pickups, upgraded to seymour duncans.

I may be willing to trade for a semi-hollow electric like a ES 335 or Duesenberg, with top-up. Let me know. Reasonable offers are entertained, but please no lowballers. Priced at 1k. I'll give you the hardcase too. Contact me at 9738-triple zero-9
Thanks for reading!

Gretsch, Duesenberg, Gibson, Martin, Fender,

photo6183880504349141086.jpg
photo6183880504349141087.jpg
photo6183880504349141088.jpg
photo6183880504349141091.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back