Female VOX available

Kikiyoyo

Hi, things have been pretty quiet with my band now and I'm looking for regular jams! Open to busking/gigs.
My voice has been described as "light pop" but I do like to rock out ._. Top 40s, pop punk OK.
Have performed songs from the following: Panic! At the Disco, Paramore, The Click Five, All-American Rejects

Pretty interested to try different songs from bands like The Pretty Reckless. I like POP->ROCK covers like what Our Last Night does.

Influences:
English - Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift
Jrock - ONE OK ROCK, Aimer, YUI, SCANDAL
Mandopop - I sound like Hebe for reference

If more members are needed, I can get my guitarist/bassist/keyboardist multi-instrumentalist bandmate to join :)
Please PM me if interested!

Hi We are a new duo that is trying to form a band with like-minded people, looking for a female vocals to join us. We are in the midst of applying for busking. We have avenues for open mics and will have regular jams when we are formed-up. So drop me a text at 81808272 if ya keen to try out with us :) - Abraham

and I sound like 张学友

Amosteobird

Quote:
"Influences:
English - Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift
Jrock - ONE OK ROCK, Aimer, YUI, SCANDAL
Mandopop - I sound like Hebe for reference"

We're looking for a vocalist that does Progressive/Alternative rock, if you're keen pls reply me in this thread. The band alr has 4 originals and are looking for a vocalist who is keen in writing melodies and lyrics so we can complete the songs.

Hi, im keen in setting up an acoustic duo with u. Watsapp me at 90210375. We can discuss further on the songs. Thank u.

Back