Female Lead Vocalist looking for band/duet/trio!

Kelita

Heh guys, I'm been wanting to perform and busk for so long but never found the opportunity to. Was singing in a band few years back. My voice suits older song and slow rock songs such as "What's Up - 4 Non Blondes" and anything from The Carpenters. I can only easily sing through "Zombie - Cranberries" and "Chasing Pavements - Adele". PM me if you can play the guitar and wanna busk together! Or if you're looking for a female lead vocalist!

Hey,

I am looking for a female vocal let me know if you're still looking. Msg me at 91253576

Cheers
Gabs

Heh guys, I'm been wanting to perform and busk for so long but never found the opportunity to. Was singing in a band few years back. My voice suits older song and slow rock songs such as "What's Up - 4 Non Blondes" and anything from The Carpenters. I can only easily sing through "Zombie - Cranberries" and "Chasing Pavements - Adele". PM me if you can play the guitar and wanna busk together! Or if you're looking for a female lead vocalist!
Hi,interested in a female vocalist like you.Please Sms me at : +6588133697.Look for Chris.

Back