SOLD EPIC Buckeye Top - Mayones Jabba Custom 5 Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

themusicshop

Calling all bass enthusiasts:) This is an extremely rare Mayones Jabba Custom 5 Buckeye Burl on sale for a limited time only. The bass is in 10/10 brand new condition and I’m the first owner of this beautiful masterpiece. Born in Poland, you can rest assured that this bass is made from material of the highest quality. As a testimony to its outstanding craftsmanship, the action is ultra low with no buzzing. This bass plays like butter and fretting has never been so effortless. Strung with brand new DR light gauge strings, the bass cuts through the mix like no other.

50187938637_baab2fe7a9_o.jpg

Stunning, one of a kind buckeye burl top. Absolutely no nicks, dings or scuffs on the bass at all. Comes with the Mayones custom heavy mass bridge for enhanced sustain. In addition, Bridge has custom built 18mm string spacing for smaller Asian hands.

50187142028_04100a0574_o.jpg

Upgraded stock pickups to Delano Humbucking Jazz Pickups (Same pickups on the Hadriel Feraud signature model) for enhanced clarity and snap. Also Upgraded the stock preamp to John East Uni Preamp 5 Knob configuration for a Jazz Bass on steroids. Upgrades bring the bass to the next level and is worth over $500.

50187938547_a18005a19f_o.jpg

Upgraded Ebony Knobs for the controls worth over $150. Controls are Volume, Blend, Mid, Mid Sweep, Bass, Treble, Tone, Active/Passive. Additional custom routed series/parallel switch for unmatched versatility.

50187938617_0dcc878a10_o.jpg

Ash body with an amazing grain pattern only present in high end basses. 1 piece maple neck for sustain for ages.

50187684901_918d314eac_o.jpg

Beautiful Pau Ferro Fingerboard that sounds punchy, and snappy but with a mellower top end when compared to maple fingerboards. Frets are still shiny and new with lots of life left in them. Pearl block inlays for that classic jazz bass look.

50187141968_ce437a82e6_o.jpg

Matching headstock to complete the look.

50187685121_8656ffa2b7_o.jpg

High end hipshot tuners that will hold the tuning flawlessly.

50187141923_b9b8d47364_o.jpg

Comes with certificate of authenticity and original custom moulded hard case. Also comes with Schaller Security Straplocks for you to install if you prefer them.​

Self recorded Audio Demo of the actual bass:

With the likes of Hadriel Feraud, Federico Malaman, Or Lubianiker, Janek Gwizdala endorsing/playing the Mayones Jabba series, you can be sure that you will be getting a bass of the highest standards. Some videos to give you ideas of the tone palate of the bass.

https://youtu.be/gx8NO0ff62c

https://youtu.be/nHy75dmTp7Q

https://youtu.be/_cco-YtwQNM

All in all, you can grab this bass that costs ~$5,000 new with the upgrades, at a fraction of the price today. Going for an insane sale price of $3,999 for a limited time only. Grab it while it lasts◡̈

I'm open to trades with cash coming my way, do not hesitate to contact me at +65nine 232 one two four zero for more info/test drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back