SOLD EMG X-Series Active Pickups: LJX & SJX Classic J Set - 1 neck & 1 bridge position

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasturBass

EMG X-Series Active Pickups: LJX & SJX Classic J Set - 1 neck & 1 bridge position

EMG X-Series Active Bass Guitar Pickups: LJX & SJX
Classic J Set - 1 neck & 1 bridge position

“Available as a separate units, the LJX and SJX are the two pickups in our JX Set, the LJX usually located in the bridge position and the SJX located in the neck. The EMG JX Set is based off the original J with the added headroom and dynamic response of the X Series preamp. This pickup set has classic jazz bass characteristics with a broader tonal frequency range that adds dimensions and clarity to your bass playing. EMG's design has a very low ratio of resistance to inductance, which increases the low end response, while the radiused ceramic bar magnet ensures the tone keeps a tight mid-range punch with dynamic high end response. Whether you play fretted or fretless, live or in the studio, you'll get an incredibly full sound with these bass pickups”.

Pair retails for $208++ USD total. 
Manufacturer website / info page:
http://www.emgpickups.com/bass/j-models/x-series/ljx-sjx.html

EMG X-Series Active Pickups:

EMG-LJZ
(21)2435629
Manufactured 11/22/2011

EMG-SJX
(21)2419450
Manufactured 11/02/2011

As pictured. LJX has gold logo worn off.

This set was won at Victor Wooten’s Summer Bass Camp (2012?) and installed in my Warwick Thumb 4 for a few years.

Pickups are sold as a pair and only come as pictured.

Attachments

• EMG Pickups.jpg
    EMG Pickups.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 81
  • SOFT.sg Forum Size.jpg
    SOFT.sg Forum Size.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Re: EMG X-Series Active Pickups: LJX & SJX Classic J Set - 1 neck & 1 bridge position

I can DM larger photos.

Attachments

• SOFT.sg Forum Size.jpg
    SOFT.sg Forum Size.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 67
Re: EMG X-Series Active Pickups: LJX & SJX Classic J Set - 1 neck & 1 bridge position

New retail price listed, but obviously since this is used I will accept any reasonable offer and would prefer to sell it than keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back