Em-Drive Pedal by Emerson Custom - $50

quacko_quack

Selling a overdrive pedal by Emerson Custom Guitars, in a limited edition sparkle blue colour edition. Not sure if the picture will show up in the attachment, but cosmetic condition is 8/10, with some fades at the labelled words printed on the pedal. Velcro on the bottom of the pedal. Comes with a box. No case candies.

Here's the thing, it may or may not be defective, but I have no idea what is the cause. When it works, it is a great overdrive pedal. When it is not working, I had to tap it hard to get it to work. It seemed like a cable connectivity problem, or something is loose inside.

I have brought it down to Ebenex to get it repaired, and have also troubleshooted it with my friend's pedalboard, but it was working perfectly fine on both instances. Ebenex quoted me $40 to open the pedal to examine, but I did not go ahead with the repair. I have also sold it to another guy on Carousell, but had to refund him as it was the same problem. He has very kindly taken a video of the fault, and I've asked for his permission to forward it. Upon request only.

I am selling this at $50 only, as I don't have the time or the energy to go and troubleshoot or repair it further. If you are handy with pedal-fixing, this is great for you. Or if this miraculously works for you, then awesome, you are getting a great deal! Price non-negotiable as this pedal sells in the region of $200-$250 (new). No refunds too, I am upfront about the pedal's defects, and if it is not working for you, you have the choice to get it fixed. You are also of course welcomed to come over to my house to try it before purchase, but bring your own equipment to test the pedal because it obviously did not work with my gear.

Meet-ups preferably at Bishan MRT in the evening. Contact me at 9125 2613 (Guan You).

Attachments

• emdrive_pedal_by_emerson_custom_1490622959_e0ec4f0b.jpg
    emdrive_pedal_by_emerson_custom_1490622959_e0ec4f0b.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 171
currently reserved

Selling a overdrive pedal by Emerson Custom Guitars, in a limited edition sparkle blue colour edition. Not sure if the picture will show up in the attachment, but cosmetic condition is 8/10, with some fades at the labelled words printed on the pedal. Velcro on the bottom of the pedal. Comes with a box. No case candies.

Here's the thing, it may or may not be defective, but I have no idea what is the cause. When it works, it is a great overdrive pedal. When it is not working, I had to tap it hard to get it to work. It seemed like a cable connectivity problem, or something is loose inside.

I have brought it down to Ebenex to get it repaired, and have also troubleshooted it with my friend's pedalboard, but it was working perfectly fine on both instances. Ebenex quoted me $40 to open the pedal to examine, but I did not go ahead with the repair. I have also sold it to another guy on Carousell, but had to refund him as it was the same problem. He has very kindly taken a video of the fault, and I've asked for his permission to forward it. Upon request only.

I am selling this at $50 only, as I don't have the time or the energy to go and troubleshoot or repair it further. If you are handy with pedal-fixing, this is great for you. Or if this miraculously works for you, then awesome, you are getting a great deal! Price non-negotiable as this pedal sells in the region of $200-$250 (new). No refunds too, I am upfront about the pedal's defects, and if it is not working for you, you have the choice to get it fixed. You are also of course welcomed to come over to my house to try it before purchase, but bring your own equipment to test the pedal because it obviously did not work with my gear.

Meet-ups preferably at Bishan MRT in the evening. Contact me at 9125 2613 (Guan You).

Latest posts

Back