Effective Music Theory & Ear Training for Amateurs

jeremykoh

If you're looking at this right now, you're probably someone who is interested in enhancing your music-making abilities with music theory as you feel you don't really know the fundamentals of what makes and breaks your song.

Pop, R&B, Rock, Screamo, Opera, Ska, Acoustic, Indie, Classical... it doesn't matter. Having studied at the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts Music Department as a vocal performance major, I'm here to help!

As music theory and ear-training is applicable to all genres of music... have your instrument with you as you learn how you can apply it to your instrument. Have your instrument with you, have your band with you... Just have everything you need!

Specially suited for youth and adult beginners, these lessons cover a wide range of topics. Equivalent to at least an ABRSM Grade 6 Music Theory standard, you may choose not to stress yourself with an exam... or why not?

Rates per 45 minutes:
Individual Lessons - SGD$50
Group Lessons (Min.2) - SGD$70*

I have some slots available during weekends, so contact me for more details or to have a personal tutoring programme worked out for your immediate needs.

Jeremy Koh (+65 96654692)
jeremykoh89 @ gmail.com (without spaces)
http://jeremykoh.weebly.com/resume.html

Last edited:
Back