Effect pedals from indonesia

n check out the prices.. u get a cribaby that loooks very much like a fulltone clyde wah for around S$40..

yeap...but their enclosures might be abit dodgy and rough on the edges. but for 40sgd. Its really cheap. For something handmade/handpainted ....it'll most probably take perhaps......about 8-10 hours of work so.....that makes for about 4/5sgd an hour.....

Han

woah, "serious" price. I dint try to convert the price into spore dollar. Who knows, it could turn out to be real bargain for a quality product :D

This remind me of a pedal from brazil which got the ppl over at hcefx forum excited, a certain tremolo pedal from brazil that cost only $60USD with shipping, from brazil to US

tremololux.jpg

Dual trem pedal based on old amp style swelling or throbbing slightly off center tremolos (Vintage side) and one based on a more even triangle wave on/off tremolo (Pulsar side). Both sides work independently with their own foot switch and indicator LED.
The Vintage side has four controls - speed and depth knobs, a toggle marked Lo/Hi that is a speed doubler, and a gain knob that acts as a level control. Or if the depth and speed are at zero it's a boost! The Gain is only on when the Vintage side is on.
The Pulsar side has three controls - speed and depth knobs, and a toggle marked Normal/Chopp. The Chopp adds a real oomph to the cycle, sort of like the peak on a heart monitor

that is seriously interesting!!!
what brand is that?.. never seen that before ever.. n it looks pretty decent to me.. sometimes these very affordable pedals jus make those overpriced ones sound bizarre.. although i'm sure they probably have better circuitry n soldering n stuff..

i have seen some BOSS DS1 clones from Thailand that cost around $30/40.. but i've played em n they sounded alittle thin n too digital..

Think its call the tremolo lux. Made by a brazilian guy over at hc efx forum. Fabsmuff is his nick over there

The guy who bought this pedal took a gamble as before that no one seem to know bout this pedal and the maker only accept cash mail over. No credit card nor pay pal. Even with money order, he mention that it gonna take 7 days to process it with his bank in brazil. In the end, it turn out fine. The original price when he got it was actually $50USD. The $60usd was the revised price.

Back