Drummer and Bassist looking for Front Man and Musicians

stug

Hello,

A drummer and bassist is looking for fellow musicians to jam with.

We are open with genres like alternative and progressive rock, brit rock, pop, pop rock, top 40s etc..

Some of the bands we listen to:
- Muse
- Coldplay
- U2
- Oasis
- Pink
- Bon Jovi
- Adele etc etc

Things are exciting because once a vocalist and a guitarist is found, we are looking for gigging big time.

If you are a vocalist, guitarist, pianist, keyboardist, violinist etc.. drop me a message at 9321 6767!

We don't need experts... we need the right person, be it male or female! =)

Thanks for reading this.

Update on the songs:

Daft Punk and Pharrel Williams:
Get Lucky

Muse:
Time is running out
Hysteria

Coldplay:
Viva la vida
Clocks/Politik

Pink:
Just give me a reason

Oasis:
Dont look back in anger
Wonderwall

keep the inquiries coming! good response =D

Hi rock and rollers,

I'm a 29 yo expat/guitarist/composer who wants to start a nice Brit/Indie/Rock/Pop Band for fun or happy-go-lucky kinda thing. Style? - The Strokes, Two Door Cinema Club, The Vaccines, Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon and so on.

If interested you got my number already.

https://soundcloud.com/thecoyoterockets

Here's a quick demo/song I did in my computer. Just to show you the kind of music I like to write and play.
Not a solo guitarist but you can hear I'm good enough to compose and such. Not a singer but can sing back vocals or some easy Major Tuned songs hehe.

Anyhow, cheers guys.

HI there!

We are looking for a keyboardist that is versatile from originals, covers, top 40s and rock.. basically the above listed songs.

Vocalist is a lady so songs will be geared towards female range. Male songs will also be played of course, so transposing is important =)

contact me at 9321 6767 if you are keen.. thanks!

Back