Drum Lessons @ Home/Studio

berakahmusic

Ex-drummer for The Sam Willows, The Voice China Nathan Hartono, Singapore Idol Sezairi Sezali and Principal of Berakah Music.

Available online are my videos both on Youtube (JoshuaPohDrums) and Instagram (wheeheepoh)

I am currently teaching students ages 5 - 70 privately with a 100% pass rate for exams Grade 1 through to Grade 8 under examination boards such as London College of Music, Trinity and Rockschool. Under my strictly curated syllabus, you or your child will not only be technically proficient, but will also cultivate the ability to embrace the musical and creative side of this art, clearing any drum examinations undertaken.

With at least 10 years teaching experience and several years at various music schools such as the Methodist School of Music and School of Music Clef, I will be able to structure lesson materials specifically, ensuring lessons will be both useful and effective.

Holding a Rockschool Grade 8 certification together with a Bachelor of Business in Economics and Finance. Also received a Berklee College of Music Master Certificate in Writing and Producing.

Lessons will either be conducted at the student's home or at Berakah Music (Hong Lim Complex, Chinatown MRT) at a rate of $80/45MINS.

Additionally, I have Rockschool Music certified teachers who will be able to teach you or your child at a lower rate of $50/45MINS. All teachers have undergone training and will be following a written syllabus set by me. Do enquire if you wish to find out more.

Please contact me directly at 93803135 for more information about lesson structure, fees and yours truly. If you wish to watch some of my students in action, I will be glad to send snippets of videos via WhatsApp.

Thank you for your time!

Back