Do libraries offer drum dvds for borrowing?

dmr

does anyone know whether libraries offer drum dvds for borrowing so I can learn more stuff? If yes, which library has these dvds?

yeah! they are indeed very rare but definitely have... Manage to borrow 2 of them the last time I went to a library (which is a long time ago) :)

dvds

they arent that rare you know, I found some at the new Jurong library, quite a few at the esplanade and I am sure the new National library has loads to boast off.

I remember borrowing modern drummer festival 2003 at the Jurong east library.

killer

Yeah its a 2 DVD set featuring the very talented Louis Santiago Jr who's beat are amazing. There's also Antonio Sanchez with the ability to play (no not 2) 4 diff time signatures at once. Sounds like crap lah but its just for technical ability. Mike Portnoy also doing a tribute to Beatles. Drumbassadors - crazy mofos with tricks and beats like no one else.

Well you get my drift
D

Don't you have to be an exclusive member or something to borrow dvds from esplanade? Last time I wanted to borrow the moderdn drummer fest dvd but I wasn't allowed.

I think the extra membership costs $21 a year.

Hi drummers

anyone u all know where i can learn intermediate drum dvd or vcd ion library? Usually those dvd/vcd they show those pro drummers playing which me newbie cant catch them at all and only admire them. Just want some intermediate level(one up level than basic) will do. Anyone know where got that kind of? Thanks a lot.

Shawn

Back