*Click Here!* If You Are Looking For BASSIST...

d_EMO_n d@yz

Hi I'm a bassist, posted this around thrice already?haha I'm just putting this up again, though I already have a few bands ready to try me out. I'm 20 this year, looking for a band that likes to jam to the same kind of songs as me. I'm chinese, if that really matters. Though I can't speak chinese for nuts:D Really want to try doing gigs even though I've zero performing experience.

I stay in the east, currently in (f***ing) NS and will be a free man next Feb onwards, where I'll go uni. I'm free on weekends and usually spend them practising my bass. Once NS is over I can spend more time on music. I'm committed, but not the serious kind where the band will solely be my career. I like alt. rock and pop. Don't really play other genres, especially those with screaming kind.

Here's a list of songs I can play:
1) TAS - Summer Hair = Forever Young
2) All Time Low - Stella
3) All Time Low - Dear Maria, Count Me In
4) Avril Lavigne - Contagious
5) Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
6) Avril Lavigne - Alone
7) Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
8) Backstreet Boys - Just Want You To Know
9) Blink-182 - I Miss You
10) Blink-182 - All The Small Things
11) Blink-182 - What's My Age Again
12) Blink-182 - First Date
13) Blink-182 - The Rock Show
14) The Cardigans - Lovefool
15) The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
16) Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over
17) Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again
18) Demi Lovato - Get Back
19) Faber Drive - Give Him Up
20) The Fray - Over My Head
21) Green Day - 21 Guns
22) Green Day - American Idiot
23) Green Day - Holiday
24) Green Day - Last Of The American Girls
25) Hey Monday - How You Love Me Now
26) Hey Monday - Run, Don't Walk
27) Kelly Clarkson - Long Shot
28) Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
29) The Killers - Mr Brightside
30) Lady Gaga - Poker Face
31) Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
32) Muse - Time Is Running Out
33) Muse - Starlight
34) Neon Trees - Animal
35) New Found Glory - Kiss Me
36) Orianthi - According To You
37) Paramore - Ignorance
38) Paramore - Brick By Boring Brick
39) Paramore - The Only Exception
40) Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
41) Paramore - That's What You Get
42) Peter, Bjorn and John - Young Folks
43) Sara Bareilles - Love Song
44) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Naturally
45) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Falling Down
46) Simple Plan - Untitled
47) Simple Plan - No Love
48) Taylor Swift - Love Story
49) Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
50) We Are Scientists - The Great Escape
51) The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
52) The Wonders - That Thing You Do
53) Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day
54) Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life
55) Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Going Down
56)Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day
57)All Time Low - Damned If I Do, Damned If I Don't
58)All Time Low - Lost in Stereo
59)Coldplay - Viva La Vida
60)Coldplay - The Scientist
61)The Ceasars - Jerk It Out
62)Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
63)Hey Monday - Set Off
64)Hey Monday - Hurricane Streets
65)Hey Monday - Homecoming
66)Hey Monday - Obvious
67)Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance
68)Good Charlotte - Keep Your hands Off My Girl

So if you want to try me out for your band, drop me a SMS at 91546741 or add me on msn at spongejan_squarepants@hotmail.com:D But do make sure you talk after I accept the add or I will wonder who just adds me for fun. And don't email me because my inbox is flooded with nonsense and I seldom check!

Hello hello, i am Eugene. Our band is currently looking for a bassist to fill a slot left void recently!

We cover songs that are mainly in general, rock. We are in the process of writing and we do covers of songs from Coldplay, Keane, Oasis, Bloc Party, Arctic Monkeys, Lifehouse, The Automatics, The Scrips, Foo Fighters and Switchfoot. Although we do randomly jam some fun stuff here and there too .

Hmm, our influence ranges widely; mainstream rock, indie, alternative, metal, pop, electronica, R&B, hard rock. Oh, and our age range are 20-23. Right now, our band consists of a Vocalist/Keyboardist, 2 Lead/Rhythm Guitarist, and a drummer. So with a bassist joining us, we would be a 5-piece!

Please do consider to contact me, Eugene, at 91122538 if you are interested to join us! =)

Recently I tried out for a band and I realised how little I know. Sure I can do tabs but I learn that bassists could improvise. I've only played the bass for 7 months so this is new to me but I'm trying to learn it as fast as I can right now so that I would not look so lousy!

Also, I'm currently without a band because I quit my previous band because I knew what I wanted in a band, unlike them. I want to be in a band where, when we meet up, we can immediately settle down and enjoy our music. I want us doing originals, playing at events, maybe going global. That's what I want. I want to be in a band where every member is valued and friends.

And I'm going university next year, in case any of you guys wonder. That does not mean I'll throw either music or studies away. I'll balance them.

I'm planning to learn how to play an acoustic too, and maybe 10 years down the road, I might be able to sing a tiny bit LOL

Also, I stay in the East

Back