SOLD Christmas weekend firesale!! Paul Reed Smith PRS 513 Brazilian $3800

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwkng

Christmas weekend firesale!! This weekend only $3800!
Installment payments possible.

Paul Reed Smith PRS 513 Brazilian Rosewood 2006 Violin Amber Burst 10 Top

This guitar has been seldom & lightly played as I usually play my CE22.
There are a few surface swirls that can be seen if you hold the guitar just right.
There are also a few marks & small dings as shown in the Flickr pics. The most obvious one is a finish indent left of the bridge pickup.

The frets have very little wear. Overall in excellent condition for a 10 year old piece. All the hardware is original except for the Dunlop straplocks (strap included).

Recently added cocobolo back plates, ebony tuner buttons and ebony blade switch tips, total value $150.

It really is an awesome sounding and playing guitar, both acoustically & through an amp.
There are so many tonal options to choose from (13 sounds in all) with a simple flip of a switch. Fantastic playability.

The sale includes the original hardshell case, bar, hangtag, instructions, tools and other case candies (s.a. screws & case keys). The case is in very good condition and has some wear; all latches are working fine.

Also, as the neck is wholely made of Brazilian Rosewood, which is an endangered species, obtaining it from the US requires special CITES permit for export, as well as a special permit from Singapore AVA to import. This has so much administrative work and cost that it makes bringing in a brazilian guitar prohibitive.

See attached pics (taken with my phone; looks much more awesome in person) and link:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskRVaRko

or email vicmusic2 at gmail dot com
Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back