Carvin USA Custom Shop Neck-Thru Koa for SALE

vintagerocker

Good price for a Great guitar maker..

Brand new is easily almost twice the price.. Saw one new for sale in Philippines and it was nearing 3k or so..

Too bad, it's not my type of guitar as I suck big time..

Good luck with the sale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=245Sj5DiE2k

Carvin makes great axes. versatile screamers

Great condition Carvin guitar made in USA. Ebony fretboard, Koa body and neck in satin finish. 24 frets neck through, very comfortable to play and reach 24th fret. Fixed bridge. Sperzel USA locking tuners. HSS. Bridge humbucker upgraded to DiMarzio Super Distortion. The 2 single coils are high quality Carvin single coils. Going for only $1500.

The 3 mini toggles are pickup selectors. This means you can have the pickups turned on/off in ANY combination you want, cool and versatile eh? For example, you can have all 3 pickups turned on, or even use as a kill switch by turning all pickups off.

Carvin guitars are custom made in the USA to very high quality standards. Very hard to find in Singapore. And very hard to find solid Koa guitar. Selling because I don't have much time for guitar anymore and want to clear space. Price is FIRM. NO TRADE. So far got some "dealers" want to trade their guitars with me, no thanks, I'm looking to clear space and I'll rather sell to players than "dealers" who will probably sell this for a higher price. If you know your stuff, you'll know this is a great guitar and a great bargain.

BTW, I'm very accomodating to serious buyers and I allow testing to make sure it works but for goodness sake, don't act interested, ask for pictures then ask alot me of frivolous questions then disappear without a trace before we even meet.

I'm saying this because I've got people ask me odd questions like "does this guitar suit the genre of music I play like rock, jazz, blues?" then disappear after I try my best to answer. If you are looking at a => $1500 guitar you are probably a seasoned guitarist and you can determine the suitability for your purpose by looking at the specs and pictures, you don't need me to tell you. Like I said, I'm looking to sell to a player, not a "dealer" or collector.

I'm not a salesman, I'm just a regular joe trying to clear my gear. Maybe if you ask a giordano salesman frivolous questions like if the shirt suits you or if the shirt is high quality he may entertain you, but i'm just a regular joe trying to clear my gear so spare me from such nonsense.

There are also those who are not aware of Carvin's quality and are considering it alongside Fender USA Strat, and want me to do sales pitch to convince them to buy Carvin instead of Fender. This is pretty off putting. If you know your stuff, you will know Carvin is much better than your run of the mill USA Fender Strats. If you don't, simply do your own reading up on Google, I'm not a dictionary or a salesman. Carvin's quality speaks for itself so I don't see the need to do sales pitch to convince people to justify its quality. And have to convince people that it's better than your usual Fender USA Strat?!

Give me a break. I'm only looking to sell to players who know their stuff.

carvin.jpg

carvin2x.jpg

carvin3.jpg

carvin4.jpg

carvin5.jpg

carvin6.jpg

Back