Basketball Coaching Clinic

hugoduris

Calling all basketballers who wanna improve their ball game. I'm organizing a basketball training sessions in 2012 for 6 months. Thats right 6 months. If you wanna wear your team's jersey, or be in the starting 5 or just improve your game than this is a splendid opportunity f...or to do so. The cost? all you pay for is the cost of hiring the coach and the basketball court rental. Unless we have a good basketball court available, you dont have to pay for the latter. you should be looking at about 20 bucks a week, that is 2 2hr sessions a week. We're gonna teach you basic skills and then build on those to make you a better player. apart from training we'll have friendly games with local teams and schools. ONLY for serious players.........

"If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." -- Michael Jordan

Working with an NCAP Level 3 Master Coach, so hurry. Registration closes on 6th of february

IF YOU WANT TO STOP BEING A BENCHWARMER THAN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
CALL ME AT 93499532.

I only join the team just for the jerseys! haha! Just kidding.

Good luck! Hope a lot of basketballers will see this post (if it's not too late) and sign up.

Back