any traceurs??

wolfcry91

hey guys.. juz wondering if there're any traceurs here.. if ure wondering, traceurs are ppl who prac the art of movement, aka le-parkour.. :)

sorry dont do this kinda stuff.insane but looks cool on video.i'd rather take the stairs.

LOL at dime's comment.

I wanted to learn when i was younger but im very afraid of breaking bones.. Its my worst phobia

to dime.. perhaps wat u saw is scaling.. parkour is diff from scaling.. to xypher- wont really break bones la.. its all abt safety.. but i know of a fren who crashed his knee 4 times doin sdc.. heh..

musicians doing parkour? land on hands, break wrists, fingers, forearm...no more guitar. if break ankle, no more bass drum.

i busted my hand man. clipped on the rails and dropped face 1st down 3/4 a storey. thank god i didnt land on my face..haha. but the thrill of flying is just awesome lah.

gosh.. tat must hv hurt boy.. i almost injured my ankle when i did a jump abt 1storey from a mscp some time ago.. landed wrongly with the weight on my ankles.. ouch! but flying was really great!! heh..

i fractured and dislocated my left wrist at the same time when i was goalkeeping during a soccer game..

im small and scrawny..but my brains tot otherwise when i lunged forward to block a volley shot from a fella 3 times my size..

instead of hitting the ball...he volley-ed my hand..

fracture and dislocation..took off my tee..roll it up..bite it..and yank the wrist back in place..go home put ice..it was only the following day did i make a trip to the hospital..

had a cast on for abt 4 weeks..

till now my left wrist is significantly weaker..too bad im a guitarist.:(

dude i feel you man.got friend who fractured his hand when he was challenging for the ball in the air and landed awkwardly on his hand.but lucky him it was his strumming hand.

Latest posts

Back