any good softwares for improving guitar playing?

teehee93

Hi guys, I am trying to find if there are any softwares that lets you edit out the guitar playing part, but keeps the rest of the song there, so when you play your guitar, it sounds like you are playing with the band.

Something like tux guitar and guitar pro but not electronic sounds..in those softwares, all the other instruments are electronically synthesised, so it doesnt really sound like a real song. I want something that plays the whole original version of the song, but lets you cut out certain instruments..like when you go sing karaoke, it plays the whole song with all the instruments and everything but only edits out the singers voice, so you can use your own voice to sing..something like that but for guitar.

Any reccomendations?

Well this software may be classified as a game but it helped me a lot and it is a lot of fun. Electric connected to the computer as you play songs of your liking. It more of a learning tool than a game I would say.

Rocksmith

the person behind this website programmed
the software and arranged the music

he plays at acid bar wed - fri
and mon at switch timber

besides he plays for events big and small

Rock Prodigy

This is a software directly aimed at improving guitar playing. It has quite the lengthy curriculum and covers everything you need to know (including theory). Dont expect it to be very fun and engaging as this is a learning software, not a game. I personally use this software and it does work if you have the determination. Can be used via PC, Mac, and iOS.

http://rockprodigy.com/

Back