Accoustic covers guitarist / bassist (and not only)

mangelov001

We are 2 expats, settled down in SG for quite a few years: We are (i) an Electric / Accoustic guitarist and (ii) a Vocalist. Both married with kids and working professionals (late 30s).

We live around Bedok / Siglap and would like to add one more easy going guitar / bass / (or keys?) player to play some songs like:

- Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
- Stone Temple Pilots - Plush ; Interstate Love Song ; Creep
- Guns'N'Roses - Patience ; Don't Cry
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication ; Otherside ; Road Trippin' ; My Friends ; Under The Bridge
- Some Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Oasis, Foo Fighters, etc.

We are quite open to new songs and the set up makes it easy to experiment. The Vocalist also plays cajon at times. We'd like to enrich the sound a little more and also be able to play guitar solos etc. by having one more player.

Idea is to do it for fun, but also to have some gigs for friends and record from time to time. We try to come together once a week without a firm schedule.

PM me if interested.

Martin

Hi,Rudy here ,lefty bassman available,in my late 40s,am famlar with the songs listed.Do wasap me at 81265432

We are 2 expats, settled down in SG for quite a few years: We are (i) an Electric / Accoustic guitarist and (ii) a Vocalist. Both married with kids and working professionals (late 30s).

We live around Bedok / Siglap and would like to add one more easy going guitar / bass / (or keys?) player to play some songs like:

- Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
- Stone Temple Pilots - Plush ; Interstate Love Song ; Creep
- Guns'N'Roses - Patience ; Don't Cry
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication ; Otherside ; Road Trippin' ; My Friends ; Under The Bridge
- Some Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Oasis, Foo Fighters, etc.

We are quite open to new songs and the set up makes it easy to experiment. The Vocalist also plays cajon at times. We'd like to enrich the sound a little more and also be able to play guitar solos etc. by having one more player.

Idea is to do it for fun, but also to have some gigs for friends and record from time to time. We try to come together once a week without a firm schedule.

PM me if interested.

Martin

Hi Martin, I am Bran, a returned oversea singaporean, A bassist as well, defo interested. Do add me on whatsapp +65 50604512

Back