SOLD 6 electric guitars for sale (Fender, Greco, Fernandes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba16

Every guitar deserves a happy home – someone to play them and enjoy them. I simply have too many and I can’t play them all. I am selling 6 of the collection. I started buying guitars 40 years ago and in recent years I have been focusing on the Made in Japan Fenders, Grecos, Fernandes, Burny, Tokai…all from the golden period late 70s – early 80s. I have USA models of all the great guitars but I am just amazed at what Japan was producing during that time.
I will try selling some locally (save the hassle and risk of shipping) but then will move to collectors’ forums outside Singapore if not successful.

Here goes – this batch are all Made in Japan – and each is in near perfect (mint) condition. There are no scratches, breaks, surprises – no restoration – all completely original (unless I say otherwise). All the necks are straight, no buzzing…I like low action but you can raise it if you want. All have been properly cleaned (they are 30+ years old) but really no restoration – I only collect mint and near mint guitars. The pictures tell all.

x650spl_zpsbghte7wu.jpg
1988 Fender ST-650SPL TRD/M. A stunning lipstick red Strat with all USA hardware (from factory!). Extremely rare – only offered as a special edition for a couple of years. This one has full USA “vintage” wiring (factory) and Noiseless N3 pickups. Combine those pickups with vintage wiring the N3s are stunning. Clear, bright, articulate. The neck has the same light finish the USA models do – not glossy – not satin…just right. There are two chip repairs – done professionally – you have to look to find them. Comes with a tweed hard case. $1,000 ($800 without case) (4.0kgs) <<Images here>>
xst50_zpspiebjguq.jpg
1995 Fender ST-50. Candy Apple Red! Again, mint condition. Barely used. I bought it from the original owner – I have the original registration. Has upgraded Fender electronics and Fender Tex-Mex pickups (USA). The neck has the light satin finish – easy to play – much better than “super-gloss.” I have the original pickguard, electronics and pickups as well. Comes with Fender padded gig bag (factory). (3.8kgs) $550 <<Images here>>
xfernandes_zpsh840ttiq.jpg
1975 Fernandes FST-85. Extremely rare and in mint condition. This is an amazing guitar – it has aged so beautifully – golden. It has a cashew lacquer finish and is in near perfect condition. Completely original. Plays fantastic. Very good sounding pickups – traditional Strat for sure. Weighs a good amount (4.5kgs). Comes with original, 1975 Fernandes hard case (excellent condition). Comes wioth bridge cover and original Fernandes strap. Truly a playable collector’s item. $800 <<Images here>>
xsparkle_zps2ke2nbag.jpg
1977 Greco Sparkle Sounds. I love the Greco names. This is mid-range Strat. Perfect condition. Has a very cool, bright sound. Very Strat-like. Clear tone on all strings. Easy to play – good weight (3.8kgs) Comes with factory padded soft case. $500 <<Images here>>
xsupersounds_zpsbxdln9pi.jpg
1978 Greco Super Sounds (SE500) in Natural finish. This is a fantastic example of a nearly perfect instrument. It has great balance, amazing tone – wicked pickups (Excel) that are very clear and accurate. Great Strat sounds with a little edge. The neck is smaller than the others – very easy to play – fast. Fits the hand well. Comes with factory gig bag. $650 <<Images here>>
xsmalleg800_zpstxzksbkb.jpg
1980 Greco EG-800 Custom (Super Real series, before the Mint series). This is the Les Paul perfected. Binding all around – fret-edge binding as well. Solid tone – some of the best pickups I have ever heard – not too bright but really clear on mid-tones. Each string rings through perfectly. Sustains forever. You can feel the vibrations through the body. Add gain to this one and you have amazing classic rock tones (like Boston) (4.2kgs). Comes with factory gig bag (brown). Completely original – nothing altered. $1,000 <<Images here>>

On the weekend I will split them into individual ads when I have time.

Yo can txt for more info (96 25 10 four three) - no phone calls! I am located in Holland Village area (Farrer Road MRT).

I will not respond to silly offers and viewing is at limited times due to my schedule. We can make arrangements via txt.
Thanks!

Attachments

• x650spl.JPG
    x650spl.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 394
  • xfernandes.JPG
    xfernandes.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 396
  • xsparkle.jpg
    xsparkle.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 395
  • xsupersounds.JPG