2 idiots looking for drummer

SafariMan

Me (bassist) and my guitarist are looking for a drummer to jam and write stuff with
we're just tryna fuck around and come up with some shit all of us can bop with and have fun listening to

Some sounds that we like:
Alternative Hip Hop, Alternative R&B, New Wave, Indie, Lo-Fi Rock Stuff...

Some artists that we like:
BADBADNOTGOOD, Mac Demarco, Tyler The Creator, Duckwrth, JPEGMAFIA, Corbin, Joji, Childish Gambino, Steve Lacy, Joy Division, The Smiths, Eyedress, The Drums, The Garden, Surf Curse, Malchot Doma, Tame Impala, Current Joys, Frank Ocean...

above doesn't specifically mean the sound or music direction we're going for, its just a rough gauge of what we like to listen to, and if you like what we like, that'd be really cool :)

SKILLSET -
Honestly we not looking for much, just someone to keep tempo for us and create really really cool sounding drumlines w hehe

Hey..

I like to try out. How old are you guys? Hit me up at 97708413, Faris Bydawi.

Me (bassist) and my guitarist are looking for a drummer to jam and write stuff with
we're just tryna fuck around and come up with some shit all of us can bop with and have fun listening to

Some sounds that we like:
Alternative Hip Hop, Alternative R&B, New Wave, Indie, Lo-Fi Rock Stuff...

Some artists that we like:
BADBADNOTGOOD, Mac Demarco, Tyler The Creator, Duckwrth, JPEGMAFIA, Corbin, Joji, Childish Gambino, Steve Lacy, Joy Division, The Smiths, Eyedress, The Drums, The Garden, Surf Curse, Malchot Doma, Tame Impala, Current Joys, Frank Ocean...

above doesn't specifically mean the sound or music direction we're going for, its just a rough gauge of what we like to listen to, and if you like what we like, that'd be really cool :)

SKILLSET -
Honestly we not looking for much, just someone to keep tempo for us and create really really cool sounding drumlines w hehe

Latest posts

Back