V-Picks

brendon

V-Pick Diamond Promo.

Get the popular V-Pick Diamond for $15 nett and receive the V-Pick Medium Pointed FREE when you purchase between 26th Dec - 4th Jan from us (While stocks last).

VPickDiamond.jpg

Hoards of positive reviews at http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=300176&page=11

Last edited:
*sigh*

WHY!!!!

I just ordered some....

I guess I'll have to order more when my package comes in and I know which V Picks I like.

Btw, Brendan, from the pics you show on your forum, you have 1 x small V Pick with pointy ends while the other V Picks are the standard ones (rounded ends). You might want to add that information in.

Oh btw, for those who are scoffing at the price...

Picks make a difference.

Give the V Picks a try. You might be surprised at the change in tone & feel.

Shredcow, i just ordered some direct from Vinni as well, a few days back.

the small pointed ones.

:D

Sounds cool... I got the small and medium, both pointy, together with an acoustic V Pick.

Time for auditions... many have said the V Pick trumps over the dunlop big stubbies (I use 2mm) in terms of tone, non-slippery-ness and longevity.

Post your review here when you get them man!

Price abit too steep for me, considering i need to replace alot cuz i keep LOSING PICKS!!! Even in my own room

Weiht: haha i do too man. sometimes i use like 3 to 4 picks while jamming or playing for like 1 hour only. everytime keep going down to buy picks. lol

but i intend to try out these v-picks. see how different they really are. probably just get 1 or 2 first to test out. if i really like them then i'm gona have to attempt to put a stop to my pick-losing regime. or else i'll go broke.

From what I've gathered, the material used is Acrylic. Now I'm wondering about the MOJO of acrylic.

hmmm....

Where did you find out its acrylic?

at the very front page.

The V-Pick offers:
Richer tone from your instrument.
Creamy high end, strong mids, a beefy bottom end and more volume
Very smooth/fast action
The V-Pick glides over the strings creating less friction
Durability
3 corners deliver 3 times the life
Very cool looking
Smooth, Clear Acrylic
Very cool feeling
Feels much like a highly polished stone
Easier to hold on to
The V-Pick feels like it is holding on to you. After playing The V-Pick for a short time, you can relax your grip and the V-Pick will "stick" to your fingers.
Reasonably priced
The V-Pick costs much less than other boutique picks.

just to add, coming from a polymer/rubber background, acrylic is not known to be much of a hard wearing plastic as compared to say, Nylon or Delrin. In fact it is no engineering plastic.

For the record, I'm not putting down this product. Just for discussion.

just to add, coming from a polymer/rubber background, acrylic is not known to be much of a hard wearing plastic as compared to say, Nylon or Delrin. In fact it is no engineering plastic.

For the record, I'm not putting down this product. Just for discussion.

Does this means i can get Delrin AF cheaper through you : )
Think delrin AF will be ideal for this purpose
not that i am getting for this purpose ......

hey if it works, it works lah. don't mind all these psuedo techno babble.

good old cheapo jelutong that can be claimed as asian basswood can be claimed to be identified as mamywoo can be called tonewood and be made into a few thousand dollars guitar....

if it works it works.

Back