Music Production using FL-Studio

lbkyat

Hey guys,
I've been learning to produce songs/musics using FL-Studio for almost 5 years ...i think more then that...lol
If you would like me to teach you personally how to use fl studio functions, mixers, vst's, chords, music construction etc etc just hit me up.

here's the link of my soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/yatarave

please do like, comment, share and follow....
hope we can support local artist/musicians/producers
For faster respond u can whatsapp/text or call: +65 84123582
cheers

Hey guys,
I've been learning to produce songs/musics using FL-Studio for almost 5 years ...i think more then that...lol
If you would like me to teach you personally how to use fl studio functions, mixers, vst's, chords, music construction etc etc just hit me up.

here's the link of my soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/yatarave

please do like, comment, share and follow....
hope we can support local artist/musicians/producers
For faster respond u can whatsapp/text or call: +65 84123582
cheers

here's what u going to get out of this lesson/course:
- introduction to Fl studio producer edition
- sound design using different type of plugins example; sylenth1, nexus, serum, spire and massive.
- Basic and advance technic on music construction
- How to arrange structure of your music, different genre has different structure
- How to Mix your synth, guitar, piano etc etc and create a good quality sound even before mastering by using FabFilter Bundle Pro.
- Create your own track and get it posted online for listeners worldwide. To receive feedback or get signed by labels.
- Mastering your Track using Izotope7, one of the most powerful mastering plugins used by all different type of genre producers.
- Create your own EP and get signed by labels, we will help u connect and submit to record labels worldwide ie; spinnin records, revelead record(Hardwell). mixmash record(laidbackluke), armada by Armin van Buuren, Doorn record, Dim Mak record by Steve Aoki etc etc

Well if you are ready PM me directly for more info.
For faster respond whatsapp me text me.... at +65 84123582

Last edited:
Back