Keyboardist gather !

I was over in Singapore a few weeks ago as well. Has the meetup been yet? How did it go?

I'll be back there either in October, or at christmas time. All welcome to my place. (Orchard is a nearby MRT if that helps any??)

No instuments if it's a meetup though - just alcohol lol.

I have a rule - if you bring a bottle of vodka, or anything else for that matter, when you open it, the lid gets thrown away :twisted: and the bottle gets finished lol

Come at your peril lol. Last person standing gets, well, gets to finish the remaining alcohol!! haha :p

I'll need to show you guys how to drink Scottish style i.e. until you can't stand :cool: we have a rule - a night that ends vertically is not a good night :mrgreen:

:)

Hey all..I've just started learning a mth ago & will be getting myself a Korg X50 come July. I can't wait! :D I have no musical background at all, not so young either plus I'm a slow learner. However, I do practice almost everyday though to make up for all of that!

Wooo kick ass avatar Benjamin! Nice electro-poppish stuffs... I hate branding music anyway so pardon me. Good too hear things happening! Hope the launch was a blast!

hello im new (like just out of the plastic bag) and im learning to play the KB as well.
im like old here lol (you guys and gals are so young!!)
i love to meet up as well but im no pro
and i dont drink...
but id love to meet more friends in the music sector.
hope it happens one day!

good day!

Hi I am sindy here and i have a new rock band looking for a keyboardist.are you interested to jam with us tomorrow at studio from 8pm to 9.30pm? :) Please call/sms/whatsapp me at 92213901 if you are interested!:) Thank you very much!:)

Hey, I’m a keyboardist that’s starting to gig/teach again, took a break cause of NS. I like trying out/making new synth sounds as well as jamming with others. I have a KingKorg for my main 2nd-tier along with some fun sides like the seaboard rise and an roland ax-7. What’s your favorite keyboards?

Back