Zildjian K Custom Dark Crash; 17"

jeepers

Zildjian17inchKCustonDarkCrash001.jpg

Smooth. Warm. Rich. Dark. Full.

You can't go wrong with these K Custom Dark crashes. Oh hell no.

It cuts, it sings. All these qualities, and with that trash - Perfect.

Would fit comfortably in all genres of music, IMHO. Could use it as a side crash or a smaller ride in a trio; A main crash in a louder funk/rock gig. Pair with an A Custom crash, and you get a pretty nice pair of hats.

DO NOT CLEAN YOURS.

Haha if you plan on keeping the 'aged' and dark tones of the cymbal, I agree. Do not clean the cymbals!

I'm not a really a fan of the K Custom Darks compared to the K Darks for me. There's this trashiness to the K Custom Darks. But I feel the attack is smoother than the Ks. That's my take on it.

i own one of these, its my main and favourite crash to hit when playing metal. you have to give it quite a hard hit to get the full bodied and rich tone out though, which can get really loud especially when i play in my room.

thats why i wear ear plugs :)

I managed to pick up a 18" of this series lately. It's exactly as described. Dark, richy and trashy crash sound to it.

It's taken over as my main cymbal too. If you're wondering about for a big, dark crash wash, you definitely can't go wrong with this. 17" or 18" highly recommended!

Back