General keyboard questions from an aspiring rock keyboardist

if you like the S03, you might want to try out the Korg X5 at Citymusic. The sounds are better, it's lighter and it plays better. More bang for your buck.

hey guys, i'm thinking of buying a microkorg real soon, but i cant decide whether to go for an xl or the original.

just a quick question, would the original microkorg be able to do this?

according to the vid description, he did " A few changes in the midi settings to allow Microkorg to get only the clock from midi out of the Kaossilator Pro to match the arpeggiators' BPMs"

the xl+ is a little bit over my budget haha but i'll keep a lookout in the buy/sell section if theres a good deal.

do you know if the kaossilator pro can be used to control the orginal microkorg's bpm thru midi like in the video? because i'll be using its arpeggiators with a live band.

the xl+ is a little bit over my budget haha but i'll keep a lookout in the buy/sell section if theres a good deal..
the microKorgs have been exhanging hands here in the classified ads.
fyi, both of my microKorgs are bought here

do you know if the kaossilator pro can be used to control the orginal microkorg's bpm thru midi like in the video? because i'll be using its arpeggiators with a live band.
not sure about this, maybe some other expert can comment

Back