Beyond vid clips... - 20+ years back...

finrod said:
anybody knows the name of the song in the video xspace posted of beyond with 5 ppl?

Anyway you can try watching the Goodtime video.. plentiful for you to learn... Cos alot 3-man beyond songs whcih I din list out for you then...

There's a unplugged section inside... I love it man...

Nice to see Beyond fans here. I'm looking for the '94 album '2nd floor rear block'. Anyone know where to get it? Thanks

bass74 said:
Nice to see Beyond fans here. I'm looking for the '94 album '2nd floor rear block'. Anyone know where to get it? Thanks

The first 3-person album, I think you can get it @HMV... Shouldnt be an issue... 8)

Thanks xspace, although I looked for it there but couldn't find it. In fact I have looked for it in many places but no results. Will try HMV again.

bass74 said:
Thanks xspace, although I looked for it there but couldn't find it. In fact I have looked for it in many places but no results. Will try HMV again.

I have the CD though... 8) If really cannot find, perhaps you can get it while overseas...

The CD booklet that comes with it is nice..

i think u guys will be interested in a 6 (?) CD/VCD live compliation of the 5 member Beyond. It's in a big square gold package, selling at the music shop opposite city hall MRT entrance, the one where u exit to get to Penisula Shopping Centre.

it's supposed to be export only for China, but hey, who cares. :p

thor666 said:
i think u guys will be interested in a 6 (?) CD/VCD live compliation of the 5 member Beyond. It's in a big square gold package, selling at the music shop opposite city hall MRT entrance, the one where u exit to get to Penisula Shopping Centre.

it's supposed to be export only for China, but hey, who cares. :p

Woah to China? Better still, time to get it from my fav. site... :p

Back