Please Do Not Abuse the Quote button

hi Reth

Optimisation is a way of life lah.

Use the Quote function if you must but don't use it if it is not really neccessary.

soft; Okay haha. Because the quote thing is kinda default when we reply PM's.. The whole message kinda gets quoted so I guess we'll have to edit then.

Yes everyone, try not to use the Quote button (even myself a Moderator of Soft Forum) is not spare - no exception even to us....

So, "Just Do It ! " - like Nike says.

Dont worry bro Rudi, we will all abide.... you can be assured and you can quote me on that :D

*tapdances in this message box, grins at everybody, and runs off*

Sorry, no coffee..

i'm a fan of the QUOTE button actually but i do delete the unwanted bits, only retain the focus. this function is useful when we read a 72 page thread & we are suddenly urged to reply an entry on page 68, so the quoted bits make it relevant.

party0007.gif

I think all soft newbies will kena a warning from soft not to abuse the quote button...haha! i also kena la..so now, lesson learnt lor.

Heee...heee... my fault also, I am just toooooo particular about wastage.

need help on buy and sell section

Heee...heee... my fault also, I am just toooooo particular about wastage.

hi soft admin,

pls help me. i dont know how to contact those people who post some item for sale on buy and sell section but forgot to put their contact number or email...i try the post reply and the quote but it doesnt work for me...

pls help me...thank you very much.....

Back