Tom Lee Music

worldwithoutlines

Hi, did a search on guitar shops in China but to no avail. There's only a post about Tom Lee Music in Shanghai. I'm heading there tomorrow with the slightest idea of what to do, but the idea of getting to visit such shops would really be great. Any of you here have information on guitar shops in Shanghai, and the address of that Tom Lee shop as well. Thanks, inputs greatly appreciated.

Theres some good info in that link above. =)

You can do a google or yahoo search on other guitar shops in Shanghai.

I'm not an expert on this and am not very sure about the quality of their products though =/ There are some undesirable reviews on those shops and the service they provide. On the other hand, it would be interesting and a good experience to visit music/guitar shops in other countries! =D

Cheers!

Tom lee address:

Tom Lee music B/1, 993 Nanjing Xi Lu, near 6271 4651.

My gf went to Shanghai and I asked her to buy me a Gibson LP and apparently it is not a good place to choose many variety, maybe you should give us update info once you are there.

Yeah, I'll be there for around four days. Should have some time to look around though. The 6271 4651, I assume it's not a phone number right? Hahaha... Clueless.

from what i know, the Tom Lee near Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong is HUGE. 3 stories, loaded with music stuff. they even have the Gibson robot guitar for u to view.

to me, the stuff there, trumps swee lee anyday man.

being a drummer, i saw the hardware they were selling, amazing man. last time i was there, got myself a pair of gloves, just for the heck of it.

haha

Cheers,
Joash

tom lee in hk

i went to hk 3 times, and every time i was there i'd visit tom lee guitar shop.

tom lee is actually a chain store, but the one in Tsim Sha Tsui specilises in guitars...

Back