Activate your Reputation!

No leh....don't see that button. Only see new subscribed threads.....

Do you see a "Latest Reputation Received" in the center of the page? There's a little arrow
collapse_tcat_collapsed.gif
button on the right of that bar.

wahhhh....now can report post as spam!!!

Hope ppl who want to give me rep points don't accidentally click on report post. hehehe....

Click User CP (at your Far Left-top side)

Then look to your far right Corner - you see a sign (must be 2 arrow pointing downwards - if it points upward click it make sure it point downwards).....Then

you will see who give you any RP or not...which will show:-

Thread, Date, Posted By, comment (if he gives any)

you will also see - eg. 10 Point (s) total at the top left... (Starting Points - all have it)

PS; - Monitor this so you will know - Who ell gave you a Positive or Negative Point....It will show the Nick (Remarks can have or dont have)

Let's say - you have 20 now - then becomes 10 only (you have 10 less) - so someone & must the most recent guy - gave you this (-) then you gave him back...

I hope I am right...

I only got arrow pointing up. Maybe nobody give me any points yet?

But then when I first saw it a couple of days ago, I saw I have 10 points leh..... Aiyah....dunno. Nevermind.

I don't understand... why's there two numbers... then the rep points got 24... from where who what how I wanna cry.. I go cry

Hey can anyone help me?.
why is it my number of post always get reset and i am back to zero once i log in again.. why??.. i post over like 30 plus but still am at zero..:confused:

Hey James, noticed something. Rep power is different for most people - people who has less posts has lower rep power. Is rep power the number of points you can actually give to somebody? I recall giving somebody points and that person's point went from 10 to 20 (my rep power is 10).

If this is so, how come your rep power is only 2?

Hi Cheez

Yes, you are right. The rep power is how much you can give others. It is based on activities and some other factors on the site. Got to earn the rep power.

There's another little green box with a number below the rep power. That is the actually reputation points.

As for why I have only 2 rep power, ha..ha.. I was fiddling around the admin setting and .... oops... pressed a wrong button. Ha..ha.. really. But it is ok lah.

Back