Electric and Acoustic Guitar Lessons | Redwan Hamzah

redwan

Offering electric and acoustic guitar lessons for beginners to advanced learners! I have over eight years of teaching experience, and hold a Diploma in Music Teaching (Level 6) and Grade 8 Guitar from Rockschool UK. I also am the guitar player for established artistes such as Sezairi and Tim De Cotta, and perform regularly. Lessons will be conducted at a music studio located in the heart of town.

Here is a link to my own playing (in various settings; live, album and solo)
https://www.youtube.com/user/redwanhamzah

Feel free to contact me either through email (redwanhamzah@gmail.com) or my mobile number (85746436) for more information, and to arrange that first trial lesson.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Credentials: I have a Diploma in Music Teaching (Level 6) and Grade 8 Guitar from Rockschool, with over 8 years of teaching experience. In that course of time I have guided many students towards standards of excellence, whether in graded music examinations or simply in the furthering of their own musical adventure. I am well-versed in a multitude of styles and can guide you in any manner or form that would be deemed fit for your musical journey - be it finger-style, rock and blues solo-ing concepts, funk, R&B and neo-soul guitar, jazz, chord vocabulary, theoretical knowledge, sight-reading, country-guitar, etc. I can also prepare students for examinations, with a great track record of having none of my students achieve anything less than a merit or distinction for their exams.

Teaching Style: Lessons will be tailored around the student’s needs, which would differ at every stage of their playing. There will be notes provided and reference notation used to assist information retention. New concepts would be introduced together with the learning of a piece, instilling a musical understanding of its usage.

Music Studio Location: The name of the studio is Plugged Studios, located in the heart of town right opposite Hard-Rock Cafe (exact address is Ming Arcade, 21 Cuscaden Road, #06-06, Singapore 249720). Students are recommended to bring their own instruments.

Back