Looking for metal/metalcore/post hardcore/djent/neoclassical metal online collab band

augs023

Hi all! Looking for a online band that we can collab and do band covers on YouTube together.

Bands I listen to are like Periphery, Galneryus, Versailles, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Asking Alexandria, Ice Nine Kills, Born of Osiris and Far East Dizain. Mostly J-rock/djent stuff and metalcore I guess!

Bands I cover include Polyphia, Bring Me The Horizon, Falling In Reverse, Pierce The Veil, One Ok Rock, Avenged Sevenfold.
I'm mostly a lead guitarist that plays shreddy solos but can play simple rhythmy riffs too! Experience wise I have formal piano background and used to be in a symphonic band for 6 years and a string ensemble for 1 year but my main instrument is self taught guitar for about 5 years now.

My cover of Polyphia's Envision is here to give you a gauge of the kind of stuff I do, to see if it fits your expectations :)
https://youtu.be/W95TVn82aVc
If you're interested in forming a online collab band just drop a comment thanks!

Hi all! Looking for a online band that we can collab and do band covers on YouTube together.

Bands I listen to are like Periphery, Galneryus, Versailles, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Asking Alexandria, Ice Nine Kills, Born of Osiris and Far East Dizain. Mostly J-rock/djent stuff and metalcore I guess!

Bands I cover include Polyphia, Bring Me The Horizon, Falling In Reverse, Pierce The Veil, One Ok Rock, Avenged Sevenfold.
I'm mostly a lead guitarist that plays shreddy solos but can play simple rhythmy riffs too! Experience wise I have formal piano background and used to be in a symphonic band for 6 years and a string ensemble for 1 year but my main instrument is self taught guitar for about 5 years now.

My cover of Polyphia's Envision is here to give you a gauge of the kind of stuff I do, to see if it fits your expectations :)
If you're interested in forming a online collab band just drop a comment thanks!
Dude, i'm down to do a collab with you man, my youtube channel is syamim17

hey man im interested! I play the keys!

Back