VOX Cambridge Reverb 30 Twin Amplifier - S$650

joeykwek6342008

This is a 1990s Solid State Amplifier with a single 12AX7 tube in the drive channel.

The amp had only one input jack, but it had two channels. These channels were remotely switchable using the optional VFS2 two button foot switch (not included). The second channel had a 12AX7 tube in the preamp to "sweeten" the tone. In addition to spring reverb and tremolo, the Cambridge 30 also had "MRB," or Mid Range Resonant boost. MRB was a feature made popular in US made Vox amps produced by Thomas Organ in the 1960's.

The Cambridge 30 included a three spring analog delay line that was mounted inside the chassis. The reverb drive and receive signals were provided by a single NJM4558DD integrated circuit.

Two Celestion 10" speakers completed the list of desirable features in the V9320 Cambridge 30 Reverb Twin. I have wired the 2 speakers to a jack and also use them with my tiny valve amps such as blackhearrt and Ibanez TSA.

Reverb and tremolo were available on either channel.

Everything is working fine. Selling it to give it a new life as I don't play actively anymore. Price is fixed. Condition is still good. View or test first before buying at Pasir Ris. WhatsApp me at 9-8-0-0-6-1-5-9

Last edited by a moderator:
Back