Looking for Lead-Guitarist & Drummer

Poprock

Hi there :)
Our band is looking for Male lead-guitarist and male drummer, age 25 years old and above.

We're playing multi genres, e.g. Pop, Rock, top-40s, any radio-friendly & pub-friendly songs. We open to any genre basically. Aiming to gig eventually.

We prefer you are someone who poccess intermediate-level-skill in your instrument, passionate about music and serious in committing.

If you feel you are the one we mentioned, pls drop me a pm or leave your number below so I may contact you and discuss about more details. Thank you so much :D

Bump! Still looking for Lead-Guitarist! :)

We are a group of ppl that considered intermediate-skilful/seasoned in our own instrument, passionate about music & serious in committing.

If you are a skilful/ experienced guitarist, able to pick up songs fast and know that u share the same musical spirit with us, pls do not hesitate in contact us! We want you and we're looking forward to work with you! :)

Hey there! I'm 24, I'm looking for a band to gig with as well. I play mostly rock music but I'm aiming to play gigs so I'm open to playing pop music as well! Do drop me a text my number is 81807764! ����������

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your reply! :)
We just found a guitarist & drummer.
Hope that's a chance to jam with u next time! Cheers, for music! :)

Back