Cover band for matured minded musicians

saturna

Cover band looking to gather musicians and singer to do alot of classics from mid1950s to 1990s.

We will be actively covering:
The Eagles
Michael jackson
Guns n Roses
Whitesnake
Scorpions
Elvis
Skid row
Beatles
and other modern songs ( by miley cyrus, taylor swift, bruno mars, justin bieber & more).

Looking for 28-50 years old, but if you are matured-minded, feel free to try out. Strictly no teenagers, NS people or university final years. Thank you, pm me in the box.

Last edited:
Hi,
To be honest, I am very new to this kinda site. Im interested about the advertisement post & wish to apply if my profile/resume fits your requirements.

http://youtu.be/xG2POqnL6_s

View attachment 28 Aug 2017 0801.txt

1476454561972.jpgedelinsar@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Cover band looking to gather musicians and singer to do alot of classics from mid1950s to 1990s.

We will be actively covering:
The Eagles
Michael jackson
Guns n Roses
Whitesnake
Scorpions
Elvis
Skid row
Beatles
and other modern songs ( by miley cyrus, taylor swift, bruno mars, justin bieber & more).

Looking for 28-50 years old, but if you are matured-minded, feel free to try out. Strictly no teenagers, NS people or university final years. Thank you, pm me in the box.

Hi my name is David . Last time was playing in club and have stop for awhile. Wanted to play again if can find a band .

Need bassist?rudy here,lefty bassman available.Familiar with all said bands and their songs.

Back