Kiesel GH24 Signature

fretness

Pretty mint. Got this in a trade from a fellow carouseller, realized I'm still more of a single coils guy. Got my strat I'm pretty happy.

http://www.vintageguitar.com/25146/carvins-gh24-greg-howe-signature/

"The GH24 has a standard alder body with a bolt-on, 24 fret 5-piece Eastern hard rock maple neck. The body is chambered for light weight and increased resonance. Alder is a high-quality tone wood used by many manufacturers because of its relative light weight and fine resonating tone. It's slightly darker in color than maple, which accentuates the tung-oiled neck of the GH24. Alder also has a subtle and attractive grain that looks great with the Custom Shop's deep finishes. A 4A flamed maple top with matching headstock is standard, also with natural body binding.

The maple neck has a tung-oiled finish on the back, which is preferred by many guitarists for speed and playability. All of our necks and fingerboards undergo a long conditioning process in our de-humidification chambers to remove any stress in the wood and prevent future warping or twisting. The dual-action, fully adjustable truss rod helps keep the neck straight and true, and allows you to set the action just the way you like it. The standard headstock is a matching flamed maple 6-inline style which adds to the classic looks of the instrument, along with a drop-shadow version of the Kiesel Guitars logo.

The GH24 features a standard 25.5" scale birdseye maple fingerboard, a semi-flat 20" radius and 24 jumbo gold EVOJ frets. Standard inlays are black acrylic diamonds, which contrast nicely with the birdseye fingerboard. Luminlay Super Blue side dots, which glow in the dark, are standard. Kiesel Guitars' "Rapid Play" low action neck assures effortless playability throughout the entire fingerboard, while the sculpted neck heel allows easy access all the way up to the 24th fret.

A vintage-style tremolo is standard. Optional premium locking tuners with a 19:1 ratio ensure you'll stay in tune no matter what your playing style is. Standard hardware is gold.

The GH24 comes equipped with a Greg Howe signature GH12B bridge humbucker and a TBH twinblade neck pickup. Electronics are passive, with a 5-way pickup selector switch and master volume and tone controls.
"

Personally I found the tones 'airy' but with a punch prob due to the chambered body and the thick trem block. Rfs I still prefer the glassiness of a single coil strat so.

Comes with a thicc kiesel gig bag.

$2499

Not looking for trades! Unless you've got a strat of similar value.

Drop me a PM if you wanna try it out! Price nego for serious buyers!

Buy-KieselCarvin-GH-24-Guitar-Review-Opinion.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back