LF people willing to start a Japanese/ English band?

Wooffx3

Hello new here :,)) I'm a vocalist looking for members who are relatively laid back but can be serious when needed!!! (Actually I just want some friends lolsob) I'm not experienced in being in a band or performing but I'm ready to dedicate :^) also, my voice range is medium- high!

Some Japanese bands/ producers that I like are: after the rain (soramafu), bump of chicken, tomohisa sako, radwimps, honeyworks, one ok rock, REOL (gigaP, reol, ookiku), amatsuki, luck life, sekai no owari, jin, orangestar, deco*27, livetune, goosehouse

Some English bands that I like are: the script, coldplay, one republic, imagine dragons, maroon 5,
I also like a lot of owl city and ed sheeran songs :,)

I think I prefer pop rock kinda but I'm open to learning new songs :) a majority of my song bank is vocaloid/ utaite/ anime so I prefer to sing in Japanese but I don't mind singing English songs as well, although it would be nice if we could do some Japanese too!

Do pm me if our tastes are similar and if you're interested (also if you want my voice sample or to be friends or something) ;w;

Yo sup there! I was wondering if you're still recruiting :D? If you are, pls message me at 81635810 thank you lol to know more about me! I can dance and sing and rap quite well, if you wanna know :D Thankzz manz baiiii

Back