WTS: Maestro Custom Series ROSETTA-AB (Australian Blackwood)

Bryant

Selling a Maestro Custom Series Rosetta-AB (Australian Blackwood)

Original Price : $3899

Selling price: $3000
Slightly negotiable.

Condition 10/10 (Only kept in its hardcase)
Warranty still available til July 2018.

Specs:
"Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
Sides and Back: Australian Blackwood
Body Shape: Dreadnought
Options: Florentine Cutaway, Soundport, Beveled Armrest
Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Sitka Spruce
Neck: Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods
Finish: Polyeutharene High Gloss
Rosette: Handmade Wood "

Comes with a hardcase worth about $150, and a certificate of authenticity!

Kinda bought this at an impulse - it was their last piece! - and would certainly hate to part with this, but well such is the life of an NSF, I need $$$ so, please please, help me out, thanks! :)

Also, I think they don't produce this model anymore. Regardless, this was a part of their "Custom Series", more information on that below.

I can't put in words how much I enjoy playing this guitar, but when you live in Singapore... Money is an issue. If you'd like to try it out in person or would like pictures, please feel free to contact me at 93203340, no obligations.

P.s. If you think you can trade in with an offer I definitely can't resist... Let me know too!

Further description of the series from site:
"The Custom Series aims to be every acoustic guitar player’s dream instrument. Built with the finest tonewoods, both traditional and exotic, and featuring individually voiced soundboards, and put together using 100% hot hide glue, ensuring optimal sound in terms of tonal character, projection, and responsiveness.
Adding to its impressive tone, the Custom Series bring visual flair to the table with options like our proprietary design Soundport, beveled armrest, and Florentine cutaway on most of the models in the series."

Back