Drum Lessons

Sheemeefee

Hi I am shawn and i am a music teacher. I graduated with a Diploma in Music from Lasalle College of The Arts. I have played for local artist at various music festivals such as Baybeats and SHINE festival. I have also sessioned and did a tour with a local act.

I mainly teach drums and percussion to people of all ages.
I do conduct group classes with a minimum of 2 students and 1 on 1 private teaching at my studio located in Pasir Ris. I would also be able to travel to your place if you have a drum set at home.

I am able to teach different styles of drumming from beginner level to advance level. I would also be able to take you on the grading system from grade 1 to 8 from any syllabus such as Rockschool, LCM and Trinity rock & pop. All the students taught by me, have a 100% passing rate and a 90% distinction score.

If grading isn't your thing and you just wanna destress by banging on the drums, i would be able to guide you in playing your favourite songs from your favourite artist in the quickest possible way.

My rates starts from $45 an hour from beginner level. If you are interested in having a drum lesson, do contact me at 97880345. Attached below is a pic of my studio. Thank you and have a great day!

19665199_10155503833376057_6212810976702128911_n.jpg

Back