vocalist

Jeremyhwr

Hi, I'm a newbie here who loves to sing. I'm interested to experience being a vocalist and would like to join a band so that we can jam together just for the fun of it. If there are any vacancies, please PM me thanks!

hi Jeremyhwr..my band looking for a perm Vocal..we more to Classic Rock. likes: Rainbow/Scorpions/Bon Jovi/Micheal Schenker....can sms me :82451875

Hi, we have a rock band. Guitar, drums and bass. We're all architects and work in the same office. Very casual and good fun. Meeting once a week for 2 hours in arab street at a jam studio. We started a couple of months ago.
We're looking for a singer who enjoys singing rock and ska. Not too serious, but would be fun to make it a stage sooner or later. So we're looking for someone who wants to come join us at the studio and jam a bit to see how it feels. We're amateurs, so its all about having fun and playing some tunes we all enjoy.
We play some classic rock tunes like Led Zep, Lenny Kravitz, Franz Ferdinand, White Stripes, Bob Marley, Sublime, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, etc.
We need a singer to find our combined direction. So we'll be keen to hear what you like to sing.
If you would like to come down and sing just for fun, give me a call or a text on 96822259. Miguel.

Our song list:
Bob Marley Medley. Three Little birds + Buffalo Soldier.
Joy Division - Dead Souls.
Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away.
The Animals - House of the rising sun.
Sublime - Santeria.
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army.
Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit.
The Police - So Lonely.
Franz Ferdinand - Take me out.
Rock Medley - Whole Lotta Love; Sunshine of your love; Highway to Hell; Voodo Child; Money for Nothing; Smoke on the water; Stairway to Heaven outro; Whole Lotta love

Back